Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Car News and Other Stuff

So, had my car in to be looked at by MPI today. Just under $2400 damage, and it's straddling the line about being a write off. It might be, it might not be. Have to wait and see, there are a few factors, one of which being the shape it's in, which is good for its age (1996), and the mileage is just over 102,000 km, so it's low on that scale. Let's hope there are cheaper used parts around, as that will bring down the costs.

Puts a damper on the fact that we won our game tonight, and finish the season undefeated with 15 wins, 2 draws, and 0 losses. Playoffs are ahead, but not for another couple weeks. I even scored tonight, which means I've scored more than last season.

Played soccer on the weekend, too, in Brandon. Played for Minnedosa, though. Ended up losing in what would be called the quarter finals, I guess. After the last game on Sunday, I went up to the lake, enjoyed the skits that get put on every September Long. Some of them were priceless.


I guess that's about all for now. More to come about the car!

No comments: