Monday, October 29, 2007

Oops

I probably should have written in here a little more, but, really, there hasn't been a lot go on, so even this probably won't be long.

We'll start with footie. We lost in the semis on penalties. Controlled the match but really had very few attempts at goal. It doesn't count as a loss, technically, just a draw, but it's painful to lose on penalties, no matter what.

Spongee has also started, now. We haven't won yet, but unlike last year, we've been right in every game, and it's just a matter of time before we take away two points.

It's nice to have my car back, too. Though, after driving around the courtesy car I got while it was being fixed, it made me kind of want to buy a new car. haha

I guess that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have more to update people on at some point in the future.


Haha...I just noticed someone actually voted on my poll. That's great. lol Someone tell me who it was!

No comments: