Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's been a while...

I just haven't felt compelled to write in here, for numerous reasons. I almost would feel guilty, then I remembered that Google were a bunch of cunts, and took down my ads for being a "risk." So I can't make money off them for doing nothing. heh But then reading Q's Vegas Blog (http://qsvegasblog.blogspot.com) gave me the itch to write here, I guess. Plus, I know how much people have "loved" reading up on my footie club, so I figured I'd update.

Anyway, things are going alright. Don't mind the job most of the time. Footie season is going more or less as planned, as we have won all three league matches so far. Our first round match in the MSA Cup is this Sunday at 5:30, at the Winnipeg Soccer Complex, so feel free to come watch!

It's pretty sad, though, when my life basically consists of going to work, coming home. Especially now with the playoffs being over. At least I'll have footie highlights from the European Championship starting Monday to come home to. But nothing else, it seems.

Hopefully I'll start heading up to the cabin more often soon. Or find a Monday-Friday job so I can spend most of my weekends there. lol Of course, with the horrific gas prices, I may be better just sitting here in Winnipeg and going to the golf course once a week.

Definitely looking forward to Lou and Ang's wedding in July. Of course, maybe not so much if there won't be hotel rooms, which is how it's looking right now. Maybe we'll have to sleep in our cars. lol

Anything I'm missing? Anything you want to know? Ask away.

No comments: