Thursday, February 21, 2008

How Do People Do This?

How can any of you write something like this daily? Nothing even happens in my life that makes me write about myself daily. And I don't really keep up on anything enough to be able to write about daily happenings, either.

But, I should at least keep this updated a bit better than I was before. Which was monthly. lol

Well, I didn't win anything on the 6/49 last night, so I'm not rich. lol

I also realize why I don't watch TV. How boring it is! How do all of you people sit and watch it every night?

I guess all of this really makes me atypical. I hardly do anything that everyone else does. Like Facebook, watching TV nightly...Well, that's all I can think of, so maybe I'm not THAT atypical.

Well, I'll come back and write more if something happens to me in the next couple hours.

No comments: