Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh Lord Won't You Buy Me...

...A Mercedes-Benz. Since when did I talk about Benz, or any German cars for that matter? I thought Google was supposed to put up ads about things that related to my content? Not that I'm complaining, I DO like Mercedes. I'd love to get one...After my Porsche. :D

I know this is boring, but PC brands have two great condiments, I've discovered. If you want to give them a shot, go for it! The first I discovered was "Sweet with Heat" mustard. It's more of an orange tint, and it's very spicy, and great! The second I found this past week, it's curry mayonaise. I absolutely love it on my sandwiches! It will probably be great in any number of other things, too! Why didn't I shop at Stupidstore all these years?


Is there a better TV game show out there than MXC? I can't believe this made it onto the air, but it's just hilarious!

I think I'm more and more becoming a Flames fan. I just love the way they play.

Is there a funnier actor out there right now than Will Ferrell? Just when you think he can't outdo his last movie, he comes out with something that looks even more priceless. Semi Pro actually looks worth seeing, unlike a lot of movies playing right now.

Okay, that's all for my random musings. Perhaps I'll write again before bed. Perhaps not.

No comments: